The material is now freely available.
Click below to access the materials:
- course material (pre-material for the webinar)
- webinar recording
- webinar slideshow
- worksheet (used during the webinar)
- design thinking toolkit (new material for implementing design thinking on a deeper level).
Date: Thursday May 14, 2020 at 9.00-11.30
Presenter & Facilitator: Chrisna Ravyse, EDvantage, www.edvantage.fi
Welcome to an EduTech and Business webinar “Using Design Thinking to Foster End-User Engagement”.
This free webinar is aimed at Finnish start-ups and SMEs as well as professionals working in learning environment development in Finland.
The main activities of the webinar are:
- To get to know what design thinking is.
- Understanding how design thinking can be used for co-creation and end-user involvement.
- Practicing the process of design thinking in the context of your own product or learning environment development process.
Now is your chance to find out how to bring design thinking into your classroom and business!
Chrisna Ravyse / firstname.lastname@example.org
Anttoni Lehto / email@example.com